Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wino Wednesday {3.12.14}


 SweetSouthernGirl


Welcome back to Wino Wednesday with me and my co-host High Heeled Love!

**Starting today Wino Wednesday is a monthly link-up. The second Wednesday of every month come linkup with me and Aubrey!**

Three Simple Rules:

1) Take the Button
2) Write a Wine-related Post
3) Link-up! 

This weekend I had a few hours to myself and I decided to do a little crafting.

Well last week I came across this really cool yarn at Hobby Lobby and I bought it with no clue what I might use it for. All I knew was I loved the colors and I loved the Bohemian look of it.

Saturday it occurred to me that this might be a great combination.

It's super easy. I did this for some of my wedding centerpieces and it's all over pinterest. Just wrap the yarn and use a little hot glue.


I love it! I have other plans for this yarn too. More in the weeks to come :)


Happy Wednesday Winos!

2 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

This is awesome! I may try something similar when things calm down at work.

Unknown said...

satta king
play bazaar Before going to your acupuncture session, have a light snack.