Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wino Wednesday: Blogger Meet-Up!

 SweetSouthernGirl


Welcome back to Wino Wednesday with Aubrey from High-Heeled Love and Myself!

Three Simple Rules:

1) Take the Button
2) Write a Wine-related Post
3) Link-up!

Wednesday snuck up on me this week! But I wanted to tell you all about the meet-up this weekend!

It was a dreary day and only the true winos made it :) I met with Aubrey and Jennifer at Victoria Valley Vineyards. We had lunch, some wine, and took a tour of the winery. I learned a good bit about wine barrels that I didn't know before. The tour was very informative!

Goat Cheese, Cranberries & Almonds... yum!

Bread and Olive Oil

Chardonnay Vines

Where the magic happens :)

I was a bad blogger and didn't get a picture of us! But we had a great time. We ended the night at Palmetto Restaurant and Ale House on Pelham Road and I had some yummy chicken tenders. Aubrey sampled the moonshine :)

It was a smaller group but it was the perfect laid back afternoon as far as I was concerned. I love these girls and it was great to hang out with them.

So Happy Wino Wednesday! Have something to share with the class? Link-up!


4 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

I had such a good time last weekend. Glad we got together. I have a busy morning so my Wino Wednesday will be up around lunchtime.

Jessica @ City Sequins said...

I'm sad I had to miss it!!

Miss Angie said...

So much yum, I wish I lived close to you guys!

Beth W said...

Everyone should live near a good vineyard. Something about seeing rows of grapes, and wooden barrels, is just magickal. I love it! (and it sounds like you enjoyed it, too)