Monday, December 10, 2012

December Vine: Bloggers

It's time again for me to introduce you to the awesome bloggers hanging out in my sidebar!

I hope you will check them all out and say hey!


Hi everyone. Happy Holidays! My name is Nichole Livengood (aka the Gap Creek Gourmet).  A real live paid writer (they exist!) by trade, I started blogging to share my on-the-town foodie adventures and what life is like living in the mountains of South Carolina. I’ve loved the incredible opportunities blogging has provided, including writing for USA Today (OMG!) and other blogs, checking out new restaurants, and attending food festivals and events.  It’s been a crazy ride full of foodie fun. I hope you’ll join in the conversation!




My favorite holiday tradition?  Do I have to pick just one?  As soon as Halloween is over I start Christmas shopping and listening to holiday tunes. I start planning out my holiday crafts and lining up recipes.  I love the oldies my mom used to listen to on albums like Bing Crosby and Andy Williams.  I love baking cookies and making the annual gingerbread house with my daughter.  I love making my grandmother’s icebox fruitcake and “visiting” my memories of her while I smoosh and mix. I love wrapping presents, decorating my three trees… it’s two months full of joy.   Does anyone else go through withdrawal when it’s over?  I think it’s spring before I recover!




My name is Myranda and I blog over at Pretty Living PDX, I blog about the everyday life of being a momma to 3 beautiful little girls and wife to 1 amazing man. I am working on losing 60 pounds, and I hope to lose 10 by the end of November. 

Blog//Twitter//Pinterest//Instagram




My favorite holiday tradition is to Elf someone, basically you drop a plate of treats off to a friend and leave them with a paper saying they have been elfed. They then do the same thing to someone else, and the chain goes on, it is so fun to ring the doorbell and run :) 





Hey everyone- I'm Stephany! I blog over at Mommy in a Boy's World. I am from a small town in the wonderful state of South Carolina. So, big shout out to SC bloggers like Danielle! I'm just a simple, country girl that loves a good laugh. Of coarse, I am a Mommy, but a Mommy in my boy's world is just THAT MUCH BETTER. On my blog I share our "unedited life".  That en-tales the good and bad memories. We like to have more good than bad, but I don't sugar coat anything either. Also, I am a Scentsy Consultant, own a small photography business and I'm also a blog designer. I'm not your ordinary Stay At Home Mom, but we sure have FUN. Also, on the blog I share what I'm pinning, what creations I'm creating on Polyvore and just love participating in blog link ups! I love meeting new friends, so come say HEY sometime. Hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful holiday season this year! 





My favorite Holiday Tradition would probably be decorating our family tree on Thanksgiving and in the middle of December; the ladies on my mom's side of the family make/decorate ornaments. We do anything from painting, attaching sequins with pins, paper mache- and this list could go on and on forever. It is a lot of fun and the possibilities are endless. The best part is, taking them home and when you see that ornament you remember all the laughs we shared during the time we made them. I'm such a sentimental person, it's just a big deal to me. 




Hi, I'm Michelle, head chatter at the Gluten Free Gabber.  My blog is all about living a gluten free lifestyle.  I take everyday recipes, your family favorites and all those cookbook recipes you can't use any longer and convert them to delicious gluten free delights.  I have been blogging for about 2 years now and hope to continue to share my love of cooking/baking and blogging with all of you.


Every year on the first Sunday of December I have a cookie exchange at my house. I invite old friends and new friends so everyone can met. I love it because I get to make all of these really fun recipes that I've collected throughout the year and then try them out on all of my girlfriends. I have everyone make 3-4 dozen cookies and bring recipes to go with it and everyone then just takes home what they want. But I think the best part is, it's a way to "kick off" the holiday season with something festive, fun and relaxing. Plus you get to bring home a bunch of fun cookies to share with your family and friends.



My So-Called Chaos is a blog about Miss Angie, a single girl living in a little apartment in Salt Lake City with her roommate and pets.  The blog accounts the stories of her life along with friends, dating, creating crafts and selling them in her Etsy shop, hula hooping and tying to get fit, volunteering with rescue animals, hosting giveaways, and so much more! 



My favorite holiday tradition is really just spending time with my family.  When we were little we'd always get to open one present on Christmas Eve, and it was usually new Christmas pajamas that we'd sleep in and wear for Christmas morning.  We don't do that anymore, but I know someday when I have kids I will be continuing it.

What's your favorite Holiday Tradition?


2 comments:

Ducky said...

Super fun! Several new people and blogs for me. Off to check them out!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful way to share your readers!