Friday, November 30, 2012

November Cara Box

So if you haven't heard of Cara Box before, it is a monthly swap hosted by Kaitlyn at Wifessionals.

Cara Box

I signed up in November for the first time, the theme was childhood. I was paired with Sarah from Someday We'll Know.


Sorry for the red on Red, I couldn't find my white poster board.

I received:

2 Candles

Red Nail Polish

Red Toboggan and Gloves (The gloves are hiding under the hat I think)

Phase 10

A bag of Fun Dip packets

Sarah e-mailed me while my package was en route to say she'd forgotten a note, and to e-mail her when it arrived so she could explain the contents.

"The smell of the candles made me think of being outside, and you said you liked to play outside as a kid. The hat and gloves were for the same reason... So you can get outside this winter. (:

The phase 10 dice game because you liked to play games.

And red fingernail polish because your favorite color is red and everyone needs a pretty red nail polish!"

My sister was with me when it came and we pretty much immediately decided to see what this Phase 10 was all about. It's a pretty fun Dice Game! I took it to J's and made him play with me too :)

My sister filched the toboggan and gloves (with permission) and we shared the Fun Dip. (Sounds like she should sign-up herself, no?)

I am looking forward to trying out the nail polish, and I let my grandmother have the little candles for her bathroom.

If you want to sign-up for next month's Cara Box the information and sign-up are up on Wifessionals!

No comments: