Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Ornament Swap


I participated in the Ornament Swap with Living in Yellow and Dreaming of Dimples. I received an Ornament from Dani at Faster than Forever. She sent a sweet card and some chocolate candies too!


My mom was by today and she LOVED the dragonfly. It's been a busy weekend. I've been ripping and running from one place to another. Last night J took me to see Trans Siberian Orchestra. He bought the tickets for my birthday in September. I knew I loved their music but I had no idea how awesome the show would be! If you ever have an opportunity to go you absolutely HAVE to see them in concert!

Today we had Stephanie & Chris's Baby Shower/Going-Away Party. It was great to spend time with them before they hit the road. I'm gonna miss them!

Since J is busy with work for the rest of the weekend I'm going to fill a few jewelry orders and work on some craft projects. I'm looking forward to a laid-back day tomorrow.

How's your weekend going?

3 comments:

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Awe cute dragonfly. So glad you joined in the swap. Happy Holidays!

Beth said...

So pretty! And chocolate, too!

Lindsay said...

Dropping by from the ornament swap link-up -- I've been loving seeing everyone's ornaments! The dragonfly is beautiful!