Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Randoms

So today is a collection of randomness for you. However, it is randomness that you might find interesting.

For starters, if you haven't seen this yet, you must watch it.



I love musicals. Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera are my all time favorites, but I think that this film has the potential to be the best cinematic reproduction I've ever seen. I'm crazy excited about it.



Tonight I'm making Mulled Wine. My friends are coming over for dinner and a movie and I'm going to try out a recipe I found yesterday. I will post all about it tomorrow for Wine Wednesday.

I'm so excited about The Vine! It's my new FREE promotion service. I'm getting everything ready for November now.

I added the Project Warmth Page to the Blog yesterday and also included a template for Blanket Party Invites and Collection Box Labels. I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes out of this Just Cause Project.

That's all for today! I hope everyone's weeks have gotten off to a good start!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the ending of "Phantom of the Opera"!

Babes Mami said...

I want to go see this! I will have to make Christopher to take me for a date night! Or, Palmetto Blogger meet up opp?