Sunday, October 28, 2012

Re-Cap!

So I had a very busy weekend! We had a Halloween Party Friday night and we went to our friends Jessica and Justin's Wedding Saturday night. Today is about a half day of relaxing before delving into Jewelry order that I'm trying to complete this week.

So I thought I would pop in to share a few pictures :)



Witch Hat Cookies, 4 Layer Pizza Dip, White Chocolate Pretzels

The Pretzels are supposed to look like pumpkins. That was a pretty big fail, but they still tasted pretty good :)

J & I as Alice and the Mad Hatter
My girls :)
Alice, Waldo, Zombie Prom Queen, and 80's Glitter Queen
Gang's all here!
 So that's the party in pics. We didn't get any pics of us at the wedding, but we got the bride and groom and the photo booth :)

First Dance

Being goofy
So that was our weekend! Did any of you have fun Halloween weekend activities?


 

3 comments:

Babes Mami said...

I loved your costume!!

Sarah S. said...

Sounds like a lot of Fun! I REALLY want to know what "4 layer pizza dip" is!

Kari said...

Sounds like it was a fun weekend!