Friday, July 27, 2012

Oh Friday, how I've longed for you...

Photobucket

Dear  Co-workers: I love you all dearly, but please stop nit-picking at me!

Dear Little Sis: I can't wait to see you graduate tonight. I'm so proud of you!

Dear Starbucks: Thank you for never messing up my Raspberry Mocha with skim milk and no whip cream.

Dear Customers: Thank you. Your positive words make my day!

Dear Table Rock: I'm going to make you my bitch tomorrow! (Or you're going to make me yours. We shall see.)

Dear Victoria Valley Vineyards: Please be wonderful.

Dear J: I love you. Please stay wonderful.

Now for The Nail Files



I am so bad about taking pics when I do my nails, I didn't take pics of the bottles or even note the names of the colors!

But I found this.


And did this...


and this...


I LOVE this technique!

So Happy Friday everyone! Anyone have any phenomenal weekend plans? If you couldn't tell we are hiking and then visiting a vineyard tomorrow. I'm really excited :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh em gee, your nails look amazing!! I tried MANY times to do marbling, using the water technique and it was a hot-freaking-mess. This looks WAY better. Thanks for posting! I'm excited to give it another try!!

Unknown said...

Must learn this technique!

Beth said...

Awww... I read your first letter - to your coworkers - and I realized that has been me for the past month. I'm so grouchy and now I feel bad because I just know they feel this way about me. :( So. I'll work on that. :)

Cute nails!

Beth
whiskeytangohello.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

a raspberry mocha sounds so good! have to try one

happy friday! come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

Chelsea said...

a raspberry mocha? YUM! I'm going to have to try that! My fav Starbucks drink is a caramel mochiato!

tara said...

your nails look amazing!! hope you have a fab weekend!

Julia P F said...

I had no idea Starbucks did raspberry... I really only drink coffee if it is th adult kind. Might have to try! I found you on the Sunday blog hop!