Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sheer Cover Review

As part of my Spring Beauty Vox Box I received a Sheer Cover Duo Concealer to try out.


I was very impressed with this concealer. It has two shade that you can blend to make the perfect match for your skin. In my case, with the Light/Medium concealer, the lighter shade was perfect for blemished, and the darker shade was great for under eye circles.

I used my fingers to apply but you could easily use a make-up sponge if you prefer. This product went on smooth and blended in very well. I was able to use it along with a loose powder (since I don't wear much make-up in summer) and it didn't cake or look uneven at all. I really liked this product.

I liked it so much I've actually ordered their 30-day started kit!

For those of you who haven't heard of Sheer Cover, they are a Make-Up Manufacturer that specializes in Mineral Make-up. I encourage you to check out their website and see what they have to offer!




No comments: