Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review



I have to be honest and tell you that this particular pair is still in the pack. Until I lose more weight I'm not wearing heels, but I have been using these long before the Vox Box! So I can still give you an honest accurate review :)

I honestly love these cushion inserts. They do give a lot of extra cushion to the ball of my foot and they make wearing high heels much more bearable! I have a pair of red pumps with 4.5 inch heels. I love them so much, but I can't even consider wearing them without these cushions!

They fit perfectly into the bottom of the shoe and they stay in place pretty well. They aren't thick enough to effect how the shoes fit me, but they still manage to provide some cushion to the ball of my foot.

I do love these things. They are easy to find in the store and very reasonably priced. I've bought several pair in the past. they are less than $6 most places around here and you can visit their website for a $2 off coupon!

These beauties are going to stay in the pack until I lose a little more weight, then I'll be wearing this outfit again!





No comments: