Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Catching up!

I've been a blogging slacker lately, and I'm ok with that. We've had so many things going on and while we stay pretty busy I can honestly say that I've been less stressed this year than any other year in the past decade. Settling into our married routine has been nice and my business has really picked up!

I started making candles a few months ago, all those empty wine bottles needed a project. So I began recycling bottles into candles and decorating them to sell. At first it was just a side hobby but now I have a display at a local shop, The Vintage Warehouse, and it's going really well.




I still have the jewelry making going also, and I'm doing some other crafty things for the holidays as well. I have a show in Lexington on November 15th and I hope to see lots of familiar faces!


6 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Welcome back! It's been a little while!

I'm glad things are going well. Such fun projects you have going on!

holli said...

Love the candles!!! How are you cutting the glass bottles?

Unknown said...

Latest music and videos with royalty-free Play Bazaar music and videos are available on the website and you can find the Satta King Games results and latest and old live games results. Find the all live chart. Play Bazaars games, it's trusted game website where you can download any game.

Unknown said...

More than thousands of the website can help you for reaching out for the live game's result Play Bazaar and Satta king games results are free on every website but there is big trouble for the live game and superfast result of Satta King Play Bazaar is trusted website.

tya6i said...

When your mom lectures you satta Result
about how you need to lose weight for an hour and you’re like ‘shit I don’t care I have got a skinny mirror to make me look good’!

Unknown said...

but do ask for explanations when you are lost. play bazaar

Play bazaar
satta king