Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Spring Wreath

So I'm sure some of you have been thinking for the past month, "Where are these crafts she talked about?" Well, here is my first Spring Craft that sort of became a summer craft because my schedule got a little out of hand.


This isn't the video I used but I found it later and it's much much easier to follow if you want to make your own burlap wreath. I just used wire to position and affix the flowers to the bottom. It makes a world of difference in my little entry way.


Since I just used wire on the flowers I'm thinking I can switch them out during the different seasons and keep the same burlap wreath base. I'll let you know in the fall how that goes :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get up slowly and try to sit up for a few minutes before standing. play bazaar

Play bazaar
satta king