Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wino Wednesday {12.4.13}

 SweetSouthernGirl


Welcome back to Wino Wednesday with Aubrey from High-Heeled Love and Myself!

Three Simple Rules:

1) Take the Button
2) Write a Wine-related Post
3) Link-up!

Wine and the Holidays just go together. Of course Wine goes with any day that ends with -y. Of course when it gets cold outside I love a good hot drink. I'm a big fan of apple cider and last year I started to experiment with mulled wine. I was never thrilled with the outcome, but I found a new recipe this year that might just be perfect.




It calls for Honey and Pomegranate Juice so it should be sweeter than what I tried last year, and the process if easier by a mile! No cheesecloth and I can make it in the crockpot! I might give this a goo next week when all my friends come over for a Crafty Christmas Wine Wednesday at my new place. I can't wait to show you the results of that evening! 

Happy Wednesday Winos!

1 comment:

Aubrey S. said...

We've been having crafty Christmas Sundays at our house. This may need to make an appearance at my house as well.