Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wine Ceremony

 SweetSouthernGirl


Welcome back to Wino Wednesday with Aubrey from High-Heeled Love and Myself!

Three Simple Rules:

1) Take the Button
2) Write a Wine-related Post
3) Link-up!

Sorry I'm late to the game today Winos! I had a little too much fun last night with my Jens and my head is reminding me about it this morning! On a very happy note though, I got Wedding Pictures back! So today I thought I'd share a few pics of the Wine Ceremony!

Today is our month-aversary! I think that's cause to celebrate with a bottle, don't you think?
Happy Wednesday Winos!

4 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

Loved this part of your wedding. And the photos look great.

Miss Angie said...

Oh I love this, and the pictures are fab! So happy for you!

Beth W said...

You got such gorgous photos! I love this idea so very much....both symbolically, and in the fact that you and your hubs got the first mingled wine drink. Yay! Thanks for sharing!

Kari said...

Oh my goodness! These are stunning. You were a gorgeous bride!