Friday, November 1, 2013

Time to reconnect

Like most people, I had trouble keeping up with everyone while I was planning my wedding. I still tried to fit in girl's night and texted some long-distance buddies, but inevitably they would ask about planning and suddenly I was lost in to-do lists and business again. Don't get me started on how behind I am reading blogs! So when I saw that Jennifer Blake was starting 30 days of letters, I just had to join in.

I'm going to make it a point to send a letter or card (maybe the occasional package) every day in November. I'm going to try and get creative about who I reach out to. Jennifer is opening her challenge up to send letters to readers, and I think that is awesome, but I'm going to focus on reconnecting with people I already know. I'll share along the way, maybe re-cap once a week or so.

Have you ever felt like you've been a little out of touch? What do you do to plug back in?

1 comment:

Amber K said...

I love this idea! I might not be able to do it every day, but I think I'm going to work on sending a few a week maybe :)