Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wino Birthdays!

 SweetSouthernGirl


Welcome back to Wino Wednesday with Aubrey from High-Heeled Love and Myself!

Three Simple Rules:

1) Take the Button
2) Write a Wine-related Post
3) Link-up!

So work is CRAZY! Come back tomorrow if you want to hear about it. I'm gonna show you a lot of pictures and share my excitement about this weekend's event. I hope that you all have a great Wino Wednesday! Today is Jennifer's Birthday, so you get a pic of me and my bestie. We are Wino Wednesday buddies. And this week we'll be celebrating her birthday as we buy half-price bottles and Hickory Tavern.




Also Jen, this is the most recent pic I have of the two of us. Two and a half years? We have to fix this.

Just a reminder that next week I will be hosting the Denim Day Link-up here on my blog. Aubrey will still carry on with Wine Wednesday, and there is no rule that says you can't do both! I hope to see a lot of red next week!

Happy Wino Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously this is changing tonight. I absolutely hate that picture of me. But that was a fantastic evening :)

Aubrey S. said...

Y'all are going to have so much fun tonight!