Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wino Wednesday {3.27.13}

 SweetSouthernGirl


Welcome back to Wino Wednesday with Aubrey from High-Heeled Love and Myself!

Three Simple Rules:

1) Take the Button
2) Write a Wine-related Post
3) Link-up!

I have to apologize for being so uninspiring the past few weeks. I actually started on a wine bottle project last night, but it didn't quite work the way I thought it would, so I can't share just yet.

I found a few more wine bottle projects for the wedding and I'm still searching for a wine barrels, though I was told if I couldn't find any to call this girl back and she might be able to help me out, so that makes me feel some better.

I had a legit Wine Wednesday with my girls last week and it was long overdue. We had a great time.

Jason and I have been talking Honeymoon and one of the possibilities is the Wine Country :) I don't know what we'll decide but I sure like thinking about it!

Have you seen this before?


It's in Holland. There are 4 rooms that are literally inside these huge wine barrels. I love wine, but I think these quarters would be a little too tight for my liking.


Also, I really want one of these for me and Jason. I think it's really cool.

So fellow Winos, what's up with you this week? Discover any new wines or great project ideas?

Link up! And Happy Wino Wednesday!


No comments: