Monday, January 21, 2013

A Blogger Weekend!

 Palmetto Bloggers

So I thought I might write to tell you all about our weekend in Charleston for the Palmetto Bloggers Meet-up, but my sister did a pretty fantastic job of laying it all out, and since my pics are basically the ones people sent me (because I'm always scattered enough to forget something and this weekend it was my camera), I figure you should just go read her posts.


I had the pleasure of hanging out with Rae Rae, Aubrey, Katy, Heather, Carrie, and Carrie's friend Tina :) You should check all of these ladies out if you haven't already done so!

We talked about the next meet-up and it's time to visit the Upstate. We are going to visit Victoria Valley Vineyards on May 4th. Many more details coming to the facebook group and website soon!

If you are a SC Blogger and you haven't joined the group yet, visit our site and link-up on the directory page! If you are in the group but didn't know we actually have a blog site now, please follow along! I'm hoping this is going to make it easier for everyone to keep up with what's going on in our group!


1 comment:

holli said...

How fun! Your jacket is fabulous too!! I love our texas group and we have a very active FB page. We dont get together often but they're awesome women.