Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Vine: Shops

I have some great shops in my sidebar this month! Let me introduce you!


Hi, I’m Julie and I own the Etsy shop Moonlight Shimmer. I love baking, curling up with a good book, and playing video games. I love to try out all kinds of crafts, but jewelry making has been my favorite for the past few years. I’m passionate about beads, and my Etsy shop is filled with beautiful beaded jewelry. On the simple end, some of my earrings are just a single pretty bead. On the more complex end, I have some crocheted wire items and hand painted filigree metal.



10% off Discount Code: HOLIDAY2012




Hi, my name is Dawn & I am a military wife, SAHM to 3 and this is my creative outlet. I love creating new items and adore custom orders so that I can build a special relationship with my customers. In my free time, you can find me reorganizing closets, curled up with a good book, sipping on coffee or playing games with my kiddos! LeroyLime is home to a collection of fun coordinating hand made party banners, invitations, cupcake toppers, cards and other hand made treasures.


10% Off Discount Code: HOLIDAY10

Shop//Blog//Twitter//Instagram



When I found out I was pregnant with our first child I knew I wanted to be a stay at home mom.  Emma is my inspiration for starting my Etsy shop, Shared Joy.  I found the name while reading to her one afternoon and knew that it was meant to be!  I started off making fabric button earrings and other small accessories until my mom gave me her sewing machine, from that point on I added adorable headbands for any age!  Shared Joy headbands can be found in 2 boutiques in Maryland and Virginia.  We are still brand new but I am excited to see where it goes!!


10% off Discount Code: VINE10



Juniper is started by two friends who are passionate about providing amazing experiences. We hope to turn a woman's period each month from a cause of stress into an occasion for pampering.


So check out all of these great shops and take advantage of the discount codes!

No comments: