Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Best Friends & A Video


Talk to Me Tuesday is a weekly feature where I chat up some of the coolest women on the web!

Today I'm chatting with Jennifer! 





Hi, I'm Jennifer and I blog at Just Add Glitter. I am a 28 year old aspiring party planner.  I love cooking, entertaining, sparkly things, my sweet puppy, handbags, my army man, and red wine. 





Jennifer is my best friend. So we decided instead of chatting online, we would get a little more 'real' with you. We're talking about "friend dates" something that our little group is really good at. So I hope you find us mildly entertaining. My apologies for the bad lighting and the fact that the camera died and we were cut a little short.



So there you have it! Sorry you missed out on all the potentially embarrassing stories that may or may not have happened once the camera shut off. (I'm definitely not sorry)

We had way too much fun with this. I'm thinking it may happen again before too long. 

What do you think? Do you like watching videos of two wine-hos chatting it up? If so, what do you want us to talk about?

1 comment:

holli said...

y'all are too cute!