Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shoe Lust Saturday

Photobucket

Today I'm joining Aubrey at High-Heeled Love for Shoe Lust Saturday. Most of you know that as a general rule I am more of a flats and flip-flops gal, but last week I caved and bought what I believe to be the most beautiful pair of shoes for a weeding next weekend. I thought I'd link-up and share.



Only $21.99! Can you believe it? They had some other amazing colors too, a berry mix, solid black peep toes, and a beige/brown shoe. I got these from Cato Fashions. No big brand name, but I love shopping there. The mark things down regularly and they always seem to have what I'm looking for. The day I bought these shoes I was actually looking for something for my Halloween costume, and I found that too!

So I thought I would share :)

For all you shoe-lovers out there go check out Aubrey at High-Heeled Love and Link-up!

2 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

Yay! I love red/black shoe combos. These are super-cute.

Thanks for linking up with Shoe Lust Saturday. You might be my only linky participant this weekend, but that's cool. Have a fabulous weekend!

Meghan said...

Those are just gorgeous! I can think of a ton of outfits to wear them with!