Thursday, October 25, 2012

Project Warmth

Photobucket 

Project Warmth is the December focus for Just Cause. I wanted to give you an idea of what was coming so that you could begin making plans to participate! 

In December we will be encouraging Bloggers to collect used blankets, and even make new blankets to donate to a local organization of their choice. 

I've found some great no-sew blanket tutorials on pinterest. Have a Blanket Making Party!

Cold winters are particularly hard on those who don't have consistent shelter so I've chosen to take my collections to the local soup kitchen. Many of our area's homeless population rely on the soup kitchen for a warm meal and I hope to collect enough blankets to make a difference for those who don't have the benefit of a warm home to sleep in every night. I hope you'll join me! I'm putting this information out now so that you have time to make plans if you choose to participate! An official post with a link-up will go up on December 3, 2012.


Will you participate? Does this have your wheels turning?


No comments: