Monday, October 22, 2012

Beauty Bloggers VoxBox


So I recieved my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox at the end of last week, and I was really excited about it! My weekend was pretty busy though so I didn't get around to doing a video until last night.

That's right! I did a video.

This is what I received in my VoxBox.



You're allowed to laugh as much as you want, especially at my pink PJ pants. This is my first video ever! So I've learned that I definitely need to talk louder, and maybe a little slower, and maybe put on some regular pants.

Also, there are "enter your info here" slides at the end that I didn't know were there. Fun times. Oh well, it's my first, I'm allowed mistakes :)

Have you joined Influenster? Let me know if you want an invite!


2 comments:

Crystal said...

Totally jealous of the candle you got! I got a black pepper one that makes me sneeze like crazy! I may use my $10 off thing for one of the 3-wick ones, though.

A tip for the lashes- snip 'em in half! Putting a full strip on (especially lashes that full) looks a little crazy, but cutting them in half gives you a way more manageable length!

Jacquie said...

I can't figure out how to get lashes on for the life of me!
But I loved this box!