Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects

I received a pack of Sally Hansen Nail Strips in my Spring Beauty Vox Box from Influenster. The style I received was Wild Child.

When I was leafing through the pamphlet that came with the box that showed the different designs I found myself loving some of them, especially "love letters". I knew I wouldn't wear Wild Child in public, it's not my thing, but I took it out and tried them on. I was very disappointed.

I followed the instructions, but the strips didn't stick to my nails very well. Once I got them on as good as I could I used the file as instructed to file off the excess. It looked really bad. I looked like I had paper on my nails. There was a gap between the strips and my nails at the tips and I couldn't make the sides lie flat against my nails. 

Overall I was very disappointed, and with a price tag of $9.99 for one application, I'd rather go for a manicure.



No comments: