Thursday, May 17, 2012

Its OK Thursday {11}

I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for Its Ok Thursday!


Its Ok Thursdays
ITS OK

... that all I have wanted all day was to get back in my jammies and under the covers. I am really really tired today for some reason.

... that I'm getting really excited about my business and asking myself has I can maybe move up my timeline on being self-employed because I LOVE what I'm doing.

... that I've adopted dragonflies as my thing. I tried to avoid it for a long time cause it was my mom's thing, but I simply cannot resist reality anymore. I love them.

... I'm ready, more then ever, for it to be the weekend. I'm ready to sleep without an alarm clock.

That's it. i'm sluggish and unmotivated today. What do you all do when your week is just not going according to plan?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

girl that has been my whole week. I have yet to do a single thing for me because I have been too busy doing for everyone else... I agree go back to bed and sleep in.. that sounds like a plan to me

Valerie said...

I've been really tired this week, too! And very hungry!

Babes Mami said...

I think you can be self employed for sure! Your stuff is great and everyone loves it!