Monday, May 14, 2012

Crash and Reboot (or just another Monday)

funny pictures of cats with captions

So I'm finally back, or at least I think I am. After two non-stop weeks, I had the typical minor major breakdown and this morning I have a crying hangover... ah the joy of my normal.

However, I do think that for at least a couple of weeks my schedule has thinned out so that I can do some of the things that I need to do for me, this involves packing, moving, and filling orders from the awesome jewelry show I had last weekend!

Here are a few of the things I've been doing...

Went to Design with Wine twice. One birthday, and one "oh yeah I have the LS voucher and it expires this week.

Spent a fairly significant amount of time with my family. Always fun times :)

Sat through this trial. (50 years for this scumbag, woo hoo!)

Had a lot of fun with with my Lexington girls at the Wine Walk.

I also celebrated Mother's Day, my sister's birthday, my mom's birthday and my boyfriend's sister's graduation this past weekend. 

I've started making personalized note cards, jewelry display hangers, and this week I'll be making a set of magnets. I'm excited for my fall booth displays. I also found out that I will probably be getting an order for one of my snowman blankets soon. I'm so excited about the future of my business right now.

That's all I've been doing really.

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Babes Mami said...

Sounds like you've been pretty busy!!