Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bartering/Swapping

So my sister cleans houses to make some extra money. I make jewelry to make extra money. We have worked out a brilliant arrangement. She cleans my place about once a month in exchange for items on her wishlist. It's a nice deal actually, and we both come out better off for it. It got me thinking, there are a lot of us in the blog-o-sphere that have skills or products that we offer. I know there are times I'd be more than willing to exchange jewelry for other products or services. I imagine there are many people the same way.

I'm thinking about hosting a link-up for anyone who might be interested. You can post what your offering (products, services, etc.) and make a list of what you might be interested in bartering/swapping for.

So what do you all think? Is that something you'd be interested in?

No comments: