Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pamper yourself for Spring!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

I love that Spring is here, or if it's not completely "here" where you are then it's close. One of my favorite things about Spring and Summer is all of the fun flowy skirts and dresses. the new clothes and exposed skin has me itching to pamper myself and EdenFantasys is just the place for what I'm looking for.

In addition to their large selection of sex toys and other adult products, they have a great assortment of body scrubs, bath salts, lotions and body butters. Not to mention they carry Coochy Cream!
image from edenfantasys.com
I've sworn by Coochy Cream for years now. As an intimate shave cream it's amazing. I never get razor burn, and I get a real close shave. It's good for all over body shaving though. I like to use it under my arms because it really is great for sensitive skin, and in the winter when my legs are drying out, it is super moisturizing and doesn't dry out the skin. Seriously, I love this stuff.
image from edenfantasys.com

I've found a couple of new products last week too. This Cake dry shampoo for darker hues is amazing! It's talc free and not only does it help my second day hair look great, it smells really good, and not like baby powder! *laughs* I know I'm not the only one who used baby powder and then viciously brushed so the powder didn't grey my hair too badly. Since the powder is a light brown, it doesn't have that effect.

Honestly, EdenFantasy has all of the bath and body products you need to pamper yourself in preparation for Spring!


No comments: