Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How Pinteresting!


google


Today I thought I would link up with Michelle at the vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday.


I love this placement for a tattoo, but I want white ink.


This is too perfect! I need it!


I am sooo ready for summer!

This is an awesome idea!

Source: amerrierworld.com via Danielle on Pinterest 

My sister makes an awesome Pumpkin pound cake, I'm so making this happen this fall!

Follow Me on Pinterest

In other news, I am trying to come up with a better name for my jewelry business. I'm struggling to come up with something though so anyone who wants to weigh in, I'd love it! Wanna check out the designs? Visit the facebook page and browse the pictures!

3 comments:

Simplyheather said...

The placement of the tattoo is really pretty on her - I don't think it would look so great on me though! Only because I get bored with things easily. If I ever get a tattoo it would be on my back because I don't always have to see it but I could show it off when I want to! But at the same time I love tattoos like these. I'm so indecisive!! Wow, pumpkin pound cake sound so good right now!!


http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Babes Mami said...

That clock really is perfect for you haha

Also, you were in my dreams last night! I was being stalked and you came to my rescue without knowing it because you needed to borrow something. So weird!

Call it Adventure said...

Oh my gosh! That tattoo placement.. and white ink?! AHH, I'm in love with the idea! If you ever go through, I definitely want to hear about it! :) That's awesome. :) Have a great day!