Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I'm still alive!

So it's been almost two months since I last posted. What a slacker!

Since then I've been to the beach, bought a new car, lost 15 pounds and finally set up a coffee bar in our apartment!

Basically I guess I took and unannounced vacation from the blog for a while. I'm back though and excited to share pics post some fun crafts I'm working on this summer.

I became an aunt again this summer, only 364 days after the first time! We'll never forget Jackie or Kylie's birthdays!
 All in all it's been a great summer so far!

3 comments:

Beth W said...

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear it's been crazy-good! :D

Unknown said...

When you get up, this may cause you to feel dizzy or light-headed. play bazaar

Play bazaar
satta king

www.playbazaar.ind.in said...

Play Bazaar, PlayBazaar Play Bazaar The Best Games Earning Site