Friday, April 4, 2014

Mama said there'd be days like this...

So yesterday.

Seriously, it was one of those days ya'll. I was running late so I did nothing, repeat NOTHING to my hair. It wasn't pretty. On the way to work I got a speeding ticket. Our AC went out and my step-dad was staying with us overnight, so the making him dinner and hanging out at home turned into going out for Mexican once the maintenance guy got it working so the apartment could cool down. (Of course at least he actually came out after hours and we didn't have to sleep in an 85* apartment!) Then on the way home I realized I'd lost one of my favorite earrings. *facepalm* So of course I went to bed with a headache and a cool pack.

But today is a new day! It's Friday! So what if I have to work tomorrow, there is still something about Friday that means it's gonna be a good day. We're 10 days out from tax season being over which will mean a couple of days off and back to early afternoons for us, and today is payday! I think I'll do a little cyber shopping for a new spring dress. I've had my eye on this one. What do you think?
Torrid
Happy Friday!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's a surprising versatility to this treatment. If you are interested in having your child or pet receive acupuncture,
satta king
play bazaar