Monday, February 24, 2014

Progress!

So I did just what I said I would and I spent the entire weekend cleaning and organizing.

Basically since we moved after the wedding our guest bedroom and the closet were the catch all. There have been boxes on top of boxes in that room that needed to be gone through and sorted. The goal of course was to have an actual guestroom with a table for my jewelry work and the closet was going to be accessible storage for my crafting supplies, Jason's tech stuff and some off-season decor.

BEFORE
I wish I'd gotten a good shot of the rest of the room because it was about as bad. I also wish I'd gotten a pic of the jewelry table piled high.

AFTER



It's actually much more organized than it looks, I just don't have a lot of cute color coordinated containers at this point and time. Maybe down the road :)

How was everyone else's weekend?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see I wasn't the only one with a cleaning and getting it together bug this weekend. Spent Saturday working on our bedroom, took Sunday off to go take some pics at the lake...

Heidi's Wanderings said...

Wow, you got a lot accomplished. That's how I need to spend my upcoming weekend.