It was a full pot kind of morning.
- My sister came and helped me unpack/organize at the new place on Monday and we got A LOT accomplished!
- I got to spend some time with this perfect little girl.
- I literally cut the contents of my closet when I was packing and cleaning this week. Yay for less clutter!
- We got our new sofa delivered!
- I had a great dinner with my mom last night. I love that we've found a plan to meet half-way from time to time to chat and hang-out.
- Finally I spent THREE HOURS on the phone last night with an old friend. It was great to catch up and I'm looking forward to cross-country trip #2 with her in December.
What was your happy this week?