Friday, September 27, 2013

That thing I don't do.

So as a general rule I don't do blog awards or tag posts or anything like that just because once I had like 5 in a week and I didn't want to fill my days with surveys and such. However one of the reasons I haven't been blogging as much the past few weeks is because I can't seem to find anything to think about or write about except my wedding and I feel like that gets old. So when Miss Angie tagged me in this Get to know you post it gave me some stuff to think about!

Is this how you thought your life would be?

Well when I was young I planned on being done with babies by 30 and I got a degree in Psychology. I'm 29 and getting married in three weeks (and I'm so not ready for babies) and I'm working as an accountant so I have to say no. However I am so glad that my life lined up so that I met Jason. I can't imagine being with anyone else and I love my new job. I can see myself staying here for the remainder of my career and now that I'm a little older I think being an older new mom is going to be a good thing in my case.. So while it may not be where I thought I would be, I'm very very happy with where I am.

If money were no question I would purchase:

Well if money were no question I'd definitely be debt free. Most of my wardrobe would come from IGIGI and we'd definitely be building that house I'm dreaming about :)
Source

What is your drink of choice when out with girlfriends?

Red Wine. You're surprised right?


What do you love about yourself?

Superficially, I usually love my hair, and let's face it, my boobs are pretty phenomenal ;-)
On a more serious level I love that I love people. I am a very social person and I have a lot of friends but I love them all dearly! I can't imagine not having all of the amazing people in my life that I do. 

Name one good deed that went unseen.

Nope. Things go unseen for a reason. :)

What hobbies do you have that you don't mention here?

That I don't mention? I'm not sure there is anything that I don't mention. I don't talk about singing often, but I don't do it as much as I used to either.

Ok, now for the tagging! I tag my Fall Cara Box Partners: Charity and Elizabeth, my Bestie Jennifer, and my Newlywed buddy Holli!

3 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Ah, I love getting to know you! THanks for playing along!

Sarah S. said...

I love reading post's about people. I would definitely build a dream house also :)

Beth W said...

Oh my gosh THAT HOUSE! *drooools*
Good choice, with Igigi, as well. And hey, nothin' wrong with blogging about the upcoming wedding. :)