So I saw this link up on Jess's blog and thought it might be good for me today :)
We are 96 days from saying I Do!!
1. What was the funniest moment you have had while planning your wedding?
The whole process has been fun and there has been a lot of laughter, but I am drawing a complete blank right now on a "funny story"! I'm not so good at this am I? I'd say the time we spend in our Dance Lessons lead to some of the funniest moments though. We are having a blast but we are just both so goofy and
sometimes we're a little clumsy too.
2. What is your favorite thing about your fiance/husband?
His fun-loving nature. Sometimes he is just a big kid and I LOVE that about him.
3. What was the most stressful part of planning a wedding?
The most stressful "normal" thing has been stretching the budget to make it work. For me though, the added emotional stress of losing my dad has been so hard.
4. What is your favorite personal detail from your wedding?
I think the part that I'm most looking forward to is the Wine Ceremony. I think it's going to be special and unique.
5. What was your favorite part about planning a wedding?
All of the time with family. It's fun to share the details with them and work together on crafts.
6. What would your fiancé/husband say is his favorite thing about you?
I think he might would say my passion. I get so wrapped up in the things I care about. My clients, my jewelry, my family, and obviously him. I become very driven when it comes to the things I love.