Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wino Wednesday {6.12.13}

 SweetSouthernGirl


Welcome back to Wino Wednesday with Aubrey from High-Heeled Love and Myself!

Three Simple Rules:

1) Take the Button
2) Write a Wine-related Post
3) Link-up!

Today I wanted to share what I think would be the perfect Wino Bridal Shower. Check out these awesome pins for a Wine and Cheese Bridal Shower and tell me that wouldn't just be perfect!








And you know what would be a perfect gift? A Rewined candle! Don't forget to link-up and claim your entires in the Rewined Candle Giveaway! 




 Happy Wino Wednesday!

3 comments:

holli said...

I love that idea of first events wine bottles. I need to share with my cousin who's throwing my shower.

Aubrey S. said...

Does this mean you're having a Wine & Cheese shower?

Jodi? Jennifer? Somebody answer this please.

Miss Angie said...

Love those wine cards! So much fun!