Monday, June 10, 2013

Look at all the pretty!

It's Monday! Back to the weekly grind. I had a fairly productive weekend! I'm getting ready for my next jewelry show and I've been working my little fingers to the bone!

I also spent some time with my sweetie. He didn't get moved this week, but it's gonna happen Wednesday so we grabbed one more night in his little apartment. With all the rain this weekend he gave me a new "wine bottle" umbrella, isn't it adorable?!


My car wouldn't start Saturday and the check engine light is now on so I'm going to have it looked at on my lunch break (fingers crossed it's nothing too expensive!).

My little cousin Baby D came by last night and she was full of cuddles. I could have just eaten her up! Now that Liam is at home with me she is loving playing with him. She gave him a goodnight hug before she went home last night.


I decided to try out the whole Insta-Sale thing. Of course I did it at 7:00 on a Friday night so I'm pretty sure no one really saw it. So... check out my instagram feed. I have four toggle necklaces from the last show that I'm offering at a discount. If they don't sell they will be at the the show on the 22nd, but I figured I'd try it out.

Sami's Shenanigans

That was my weekend. How was yours?

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love your robin's nest pieces! You have some really cute pieces, good luck at the show and ever better luck about the car.

Anonymous said...

Cute bling! I love the rings, although I am not a ring wearing person myself.

holli said...

I love your bird nests stuff. So cute! Good luck at your sale.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

So many lovely pretty things.......I do like my jewellery and have to say children and pets are a good mix

Beth W said...

I love the jewelry! Gorgeous. :D
Where on earth did you find that wine bottle umbrella? I wants one!