Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Confessions {3.8.13}

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg
It's time for a few confessions with Aubrey at High-Heeled Love.

I Confess... Working on the Rock the Denim Event has really kindled a love for event planning in my soul. Seriously, I could do this all the time!

I Confess... I momentarily considered that $2000 for this set would be worth it for a "studio" set up.


Then I remembered that I don't have $2,000 and I could sew patches onto thrift store furniture for much less. But seriously, isn't that AWESOME?

I Confess... I got the swatches for the bridesmaid dresses yesterday and I'm really excited about my colors :)

There is a dark brown on the back of the card.
I Confess... I'm pretty sure I've found a way to make awesome scarfs for less the $4 each in materials! Can't wait to try it out and share it :)

I Confess... I'm getting some review products soon that I'm VERY excited about. I love blogging!

I Confess... I'm functioning a little better each day, but it's still hard for me to do wedding stuff. It's like I can't think about my Daddy not being there, but I want to get excited and do "bridal" stuff. I'm hoping it'll get a little easier before long.

What do you have to confess this week?

4 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

That furniture set makes me think of beach cottages, and now I want to run away to the beach for the weekend.

Yay for bridal stuff. I like the swatches. Very autumn-ish. Looking forward to reading more about the plans as they come along. Also, I have a box of corks and some bottles for you. We need to connect to get them in your hands.

I know it's hard thinking about your dad right now. I had a hard time planning mine knowing my mom wasn't going to be there. But she was there....in a different kind of way.

Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous weekend!

holli said...

Oh i love your colors for bridal stuff. Beautiful!
Yay for your blogging reviews and i want a scarf- just saying. :)

Angela said...

Beautiful colors! Yay, reviews are so much fun! And I can't wait to see the less than $4 scarf! :)

Anonymous said...

The scarves sound interesting. I hope you are doing well. :)