Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with Strings...

Happy New Year! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful & safe holiday. We stayed in and it was really nice.

So I'm a bad blogger. I nearly forgot to share all the awesome goodies I got in December!

First Up, Secret Santa Swap



I sent to Joni at A Blended Love.

I received goodies from Meg at The Kissy Pearl


The cool thing about this swap was that I signed up so long before we actually sent packages, I forgot what was on my wishlist! I loved all of it! Especially the adorable notecards!

Then there was the December Cara Box.


Cara Box


I sent to Brenda, you can see her goodies HERE.

I received from Tonya at The Bashka Five



The theme this month was Holiday Sparkle. I had a lot of fun with Brenda's and I love what I got from Tonya. (Side note: There was also a large bag of M&Ms in my package.... they didn't make it to the picture.)

I'm sorry this isn't a great reveal post, but with the holiday, getting engaged, and going back to work, I've just let some things get away from me. I'm doing some real work today though! I can't wait for the official launch of the Wino Wednesday Link-Up tomorrow! It's going to be great :)

No comments: