Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wino Wednesday: Pretty Glasses


It's Wino Wednesday! Look at all this gorgeous stemware! I wish I had the cabinet space (and the money) to buy them all!


Source: etsy.com via Danielle on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Danielle on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Danielle on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Danielle on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Danielle on Pinterest

I love Stemless glasses, but I custom ordered a Palmetto Tree Wine Glass from Phoenix Fire Studios on Etsy. I've got a feeling it will be my new go to glass.

Do you have a favorite glass for drinking?

3 comments:

Jess Casey said...

These glasses are beautiful! I'm partial to the stemless as well. Our dog likes to knock everything over with her tail lol! Happy Wednesday wino

Jennifer Brownlee said...

I absolutely love the peacock ones. I hate the set is $150 :(

Babes Mami said...

Ooooo the purpley pink ones are so pretty!