Friday, November 16, 2012

He's laughing alright!

As in if you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans? Yeah, I had plans this week, they've been shot to mud.

To start your Friday off right, in case you didn't see it yesterday...


You're Welcome!

So, normally I don't do the whole tagging, blog award thing, but I liked this one, and my week has not gone according to plan and the vlog I planned to film last night to link up with Alissa and Nat didn't happen.

So basically Jen at Life as a Jane Doe tagged me. And I'm supposed to tell you 11 things about myself and answer the 11 questions she asked.

Here's where I'm going to rebel against the system. I'm supposed to pose 11 new questions and tag 11 people. I'm not going to do that. But I like Jen's questions so you can all consider yourself tagged and if you want to play along use those questions and let me know in the comments so I can come check it out.

11 things about me

1) I'm Cold Natured, so I don't care for winter one bit.

2) I'm the oldest child and I have four younger sisters.

3) I stay busy, so I like to have a plan. Otherwise I'll get confused, forget to do things and basically be a hopeless mess.

4) One of my favorite things to do is take myself to lunch at McAlister's and then hit Barnes and Noble for a Mocha and a new read :)

5) My favorite Wine is Pinot Noir

6) I drink my coffee black.

7) I started reading Erotic Fiction years ago so I was unimpressed with 50 Shades of Grey.

8) My favorite book ever is The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver.

9) Criminal Minds is my favorite TV show.

10) I met Brantley Gilbert about 6 years ago at a College Bar in Athens when he played a show there.

11) I overslept this morning so I didn't take a shower ... Oh well.

Jen's Questions!

1) What celebrity do you identify with the most?
I don't know enough about Celebrity's to Identify with them. Though I understand that Sarah Jessica Parker is both frugal and philanthropic with her wealth so I like her. 

2) What is the most popular search term/phrase that drives traffic to your blog?
sisters tattoos

3. What are your biggest pet peeves?
rudeness

4. Do you have any scars with really get stories behind them? If so, how did you get them?
Not really. I had a bracheal (sp?) cyst removed in college and I have a small scar on my neck. My ex boyfriend called it a chicken bone because the cyst was close to the surface and moved around when you touched it. But that's not really a great story so...

5. What is your favorite nail polish brand and color?
I'm loving this OPI polish I got on my toes last night, but I forgot to get the name.
Basically I like glitter. And I like Julep, and China Glaze best.

I've got such stubby toes!
6. Is there a specific topic that you might consider yourself an expert? If yes, what are some of the things most people don't know about it.
I don't really consider myself an expert on anything. And I can't think of anything to share that I might assume people don't know. (My friend's think I'm a sex expert sometimes, but I doubt you want me expanding on that one *grin*)

7. What terrifies you the most?
I have nightmares about being in a car that I can't control.

8. What makes you the happiest?
Friends, & Family

9. Who do you admire and what qualities about that person make you admire them?
My mom. She hasn't always had it easy but she has done a great job raising us and she's a great mentor to a lot of people.

10. Sweet or Salty?
Sweet

11. What is your best organization tip?
Ha, anyone asking this question clearly hasn't seen my bedroom or my desk.

So, I'm wearing my new Infinity Scarf from Artsy Anthropology today! I love it, and part of the proceeds went to Hurricane Sandy Relief so you should go buy one.


So that's all I have today. My 'plan' for the week has been shot to hell and I'm all over the place this morning.

How about you? Do you need a plan to operate? Or are you more 'fly by the seat of your pants'?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I definitely like to stick to a plan.. but sometimes I can plan to be spontaneous. Ha!

Amber K said...

Ahh I hadn't seen that, so funny! Love it! And I'm totally taking it and sharing it with everyone i know :)

Jennifer said...

Cute scarf!
I was unimpressed with 50 Shades of Gray too but not because I read erotica fiction often. It really had more to do with the fact that it was horribly written! :) I only read about 100 pages & then I couldn't take it anymore.

Babes Mami said...

I usually get into a book and read it in a few nights but I could NOT get through that book, it took me forever!!!