Thursday, November 22, 2012

Give Thanks!


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I don't imagine too many of us will be spending much time on the interwebs today, but I did want to take a moment to share what I'm thankful for.

I'm Thankful for...

My Faith. My faith is very important to me. I'm lucky to live in a country where I can practice my faith openly without fear of punishment.

 

My Family. I have a large close knit family, and while we are far from perfect and certainly not without our issues at times, we love and support one another.


My Friends. I have excellent friends. Growing up in a small town you don't always choose who you are thrown together with, and there were times in my childhood that real friendship was hard to come by. I am incredibly fortunate to have found a group of friends that have become like family that I can pour myself into knowing that they will always be there for me.

My Past. Having said that about difficult relationships as a youth, I am thankful for my past. I wouldn't be the person I am today with the convictions I maintain without all of those relationships and experiences and I don't resent them.


My Love. He may be last on the list, but he is certainly not last in my heart. I'm very grateful for Jason and all of the happiness and love he has brought into my life.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: