Friday, November 9, 2012

Community

One of the best things about blogging is the community that you find.

Since starting this blog in February I have met so many great people. I continue to find bloggers in my area to network with and support.

I'd met a few people before creating the Palmetto Bloggers group, but since then I've met so many great bloggers!

I've gotten my hair cut by Kari.

I bought some Scentsy from Leslie.

I had lunch with Nicole.

I finally convinced Jennifer to start blogging.

Aubrey came to my Jewelry Show.

And Amy and I are planning a Baby Shower for Stephanie!

This doesn't include all of the awesome people I met in September at the meet-up!

If you haven't found any bloggers near you I encourage you to look for some. You meet some really great people.
            

You can use Whispering Sweet Nothings' Coast to Coast map, or the Blogger Map at Latte Love to find other bloggers in your area. Of course if you're in South Carolina we would love to have you as a part of Palmetto Bloggers!

Do you have any great stories about the people you've met blogging?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in SC are you? My mom lies in Greenville.

Babes Mami said...

Hooray! I love that we are slowly finding our ways in the group!

Aubrey S. said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I'm so thrilled that you created the Palmetto Bloggers group; it's been so fun meeting more local bloggers.