Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wino Wednesday


Why not start something new? All the restaurants around here have Wine Wednesday so I'm always thinking about a mid-week glass of Pinot. Why not share my win thoughts here?

This is a great week, but very busy. I am looking forward to the weekend!

We're planning to go on a easy hike in Jones Gap and then ride up to Victoria Valley for wine and lunch. I'm hoping that we'll be celebrating a successful jewelry event, and of course winding down before my HS Reunion Saturday night.



via
A bottle of red and a view? Yes, please!

With the weather cooling down I'm ready to switch back to rich reds. 




How about you? What is your favorite fall wine?

1 comment:

holli said...

I tried a new wine to me this weekend that was a hit! My boyfriend and i loved it. It's the Middle Sister red blend. I saw it on sell at Target for 10$.

Have fun on your hike and good luck on your wired essentials.