Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Soap for your Soul Review

So last month at the Palmetto Bloggers meet-up I was able to collect products from some awesome small businesses from around our state. One of the businesses that contributed was Good Day Sunshine, or Soap for your Soul.

In each of the goody bags they included a sample of their organic soap and a discount code for free shipping! I used my code this week to order some of the awesome seasonal items they have put out recently!


This three wick soy candle smells absolutely amazing! I haven't even burned it yet and just having it sitting in my room puts off a wonderful pumpkin scent! It's perfect for this time of year. I'm going to burn it at our Halloween party next weekend and then at Thanksgiving. I love that it comes in a reusable ceramic dish! I plan to burn this baby up this year, so next year I'll have an adorable candy dish for my desk at work!

Only $19!


The weather is going to have to cool down before we can use this adorable firestarter. J's apartment has a wood-burning fireplace so I bought this for him. I love the idea of turning the fire into a cozy scented evening in without having to work forever to get it going! Just light this little firestarter and stick it below the logs! It has a great cinnamon/spice/woody smell.

Only $4.50!

They have so many great products, and so many great gifts! Perfect for a hostess gift or that person who loves to entertain.

I love the Primitive Pumpkin Guest Soaps, and the Mason Jar Candles. I plan to continue shopping with this business. They pay attention to the details. The packaging is simple, but still perfect. You could buy from this store and ship it directly to someone as a gift and you couldn't have presented it better yourself!

I highly recommend that you check out this etsy seller. You won't regret a purchase with them!

Etsy//Facebook//Twitter

I purchased these items at full price using a free shipping promotional code.


No comments: