Friday, September 7, 2012

The Hearts Behind Just Cause

So on Wednesday I posted Natalie's Intro Post to this month's Just Cause project. Today, I'd like to tell you a little bit about the people behind it and what you can expect from this project.

The Hearts



Tiffany is a stay at home mother of two with a huge heart for those in need. She volunteers with her church, is a leader for a women's writing group, and has a heart for child sponsorship.

Many of you participated in the Blogger Bra Drive in July of this year by sending in bras and spreading the word about this awesome blogger event that was organized by Tiffany.



I, Danielle, am a full time victim advocate, Christian, and big sister to four. These are the roles that lead me to seek out service opportunities in my community and beyond. I strive to be a voice for those who often go unheard.

I loved what Tiffany was doing was doing with the Bra Drive. I thought it was such a great idea that I e-mailed her with another one. It turns out her wheels were already turning about how to launch an on-going project to bring attention to some amazing non-profits and community projects.






And so Just Cause was born.

justcause

Each month we will introduce a non-profit, cause, or community project to you, our readers and friends, with the hopes that you will feel compelled to participate in some of these projects. You don't have to participate every month, but you can!

We have several ideas, but we welcome yours! If you have a project idea or just want to get in touch with us, you can e-mail us at justcauseblogproject{at}gmail{dot}com.


1 comment:

holli said...

You're such a good girl Danielle with a big heart! I wish we could clone you and have more people like you in the world.