Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sometimes, it's just about you

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Do you like to feel sexy? I do. I know you do too because a bunch of you just sent me your old bras and they were pretty!

I've always talked about how much I love lingerie, and EdenFantasys is the first place I look when I want something new and pretty. I like to look and feel sexy for J. Sometimes though? It's just about me.

When I feel sexy I have more confidence and I'm much more outgoing. I'm more productive, I take more risks, and generally things just go better for me! Feeling good can go a long way towards gaining perspective.

One thing I've always tried to do is match my underwear. Bra and Panty Sets are my favorite things to shop for. When possible I like for them to match my outfit too. It makes me feel like I've got it all together. People who can color coordinate all the way down to their underwear must be pretty amazing right? It also makes me feel a little powerful. There is something about knowing that if you took your clothes off you would still look good, that makes you feel pretty amazing.


So shop for you. When you shop for bras and panties next time, don't think about the most practical choice. Buy that pretty fuchsia bra, and get about a half a dozen pairs of panties to match. Because sometimes, sexy lingerie is just about you.

Padded Bra & Lacey Panty. Available in Small,Medium and Large.Underwire bra and short set by Magic Silk.Underwire bra with black contrast eyelash lace trim and hook and eye back closure. Panty with side mesh panels, black contrast eyelash lace trim, back shirring and removable garter straps.Polka dot print crepe and stretch mesh ruffled 2 piece set. Bra with black ruffle and bow contrast trim; hook & eye back closure.


No comments: