Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankfully, Its Ok!

It's Thursday again! And Neely and Amber have hooked up with Tracey from Then I got to Thinking for a Thursday Mash-up of Its Ok and Thankful Thursdays!

Its Ok Thursdays

My Blog Button


So.... ITS OK

...that I didn't sleep on an angry e-mail to the general manager of my apartment complex. He needed to know how upset I was, and since he's the one in the wrong, I"m not worried about a backlash.... yet.

...that I don't really want to go to this meeting this morning. It's a once a month deal that I really would rather not deal with.

...to remind you all of my 50 Follower Giveaway!



 SweetSouthernGirl


...that I'm soo ready to be done with moving. It's down to the details and I'm just ready to be able to say that I'm finished!

...that I haven't been to the grocery store yet this week. I normally go on Mondays and we're a little low. I plan to go tonight.

...that I'm reading 50 Shades of Grey just so I can talk about it when people ask me what I think.


...that I've only worked out one day this week so far. I think I can get in the next four days to put me at my goal though.

...that there's always more to be done, yet sometimes this is totally me.


...to be Thankful for....

A precious three year old who got it in her head this morning that she was going to "wake Dan-elle up" using a hooting owl lawn ornament.


Great friends.

Coffee. I'd never stop yawning without it.

My job. I may be looking for another one, but I'm certainly not complaining that I have one!

How about you? Did you link-up? What's OK with you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this!!

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

Have a fabulous day! xo

Babes Mami said...

hahaha I've been choosing the nap option a little more lately! My house is suffering for it though.