Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Delicious Chocolate...

Chocolate is my weakness. I can't say no to it. I can turn down a lot of things, but when my co-worker came in with a box of Russell Stover's Chocolate Truffles, I was done for.

Three pounds of chocolate truffles!!! Who needs that?!
I've had at least 6 chocolates today (7? 8? Agh!). I wanted to do so good today because I weigh in tomorrow morning. And when I cheated checked my progress Sunday I was down another pound already! Could these chocolates cancel my progress? I hope not!

I vow to work my ass off in Dance Class tonight, and I will not eat any snacks after dinner, I may even throw in an extra 20 minutes on the treadmill for good measure. Here's hoping the scale is good to me tomorrow.

Side Note: The "Elegant Giveaway" ends tomorrow night so get those last minute entries in if you want this series and an adorable pearl and crystal bracelet!

No comments: