Monday, April 9, 2012

French Fries


For those of you who didn't pick up on it (You're clearly new, so welcome to my blog) I gave up fried food for Lent (the 40 days leading up to Easter). I have been craving French Fries since Ash Wednesday. Theoretically I could have had them yesterday, but it was Easter. Mama cooked Ham, Mac n Cheese, Green Beans, Rolls, and lots of sweet things. I was too busy to get Fries yesterday. 

Tonight however, I'm having Zaxby's. Why do you care? Because you love me, and you know I will be a very happy girl around 5:45 this evening. 

I'm also hanging out with my bestie Jen, who I haven't seen in an entire eight days. (This is a very long time for me, do not judge.) So not only will I be in french fry bliss, I will be catching up on some much needed girl chat. She will fuss at me for not writing more Mondays with Missie posts, and I will lament about my busy schedule squelching my creative talent. (Woe is me.)

So this post let's you know what is on my mind (French Fries), that I've been super busy (Travel, Family, etc.) and that I don't have very much to say. I blame the allergy fog that has descended upon my brain. I can't think very clearly, much less blog clearly.

I hope everyone is having a Happy Monday!

2 comments:

holli said...

Danielle, this post made me smile. A few years ago i only gave up french fries because i pretty much eat them several times a week. I was very grumpy and my friends begged me not to ever do that again. A coworker brought in Mcdonalds fries and I yelled at her for not going straight to the breakroom. hehe
http://hollishootsandhollers.blogger.com/

Babes Mami said...

Nom zaxbys nom! I like to get my fries with extra seasoning! Now I want some haha